We're always looking for smart and talented individuals to join our team. So if you think you fit that mold, drop us a line.
Right now, we're looking for the following:
Digital Marketing Executive (Bristol, UK)
We think we’re part of something pretty amazing. We’ve worked long and hard to build a fantastic product and along the way, a fantastic team of hard-working and passionate IT fanatics were brought in. Now, we’re looking to expand, and this means bringing in even more fantastic people. Think you fit in the picture?
What we’re looking for: We need someone to manage online customer acquisition initiatives via SEO, SEM, display advertising, social advertising, A/B testing, landing page optimization and other tactics you dream up.
What you’ll do:
- Utilize Google, Bing, Yahoo! and other search engines to execute paid customer acquisition strategies, driving down cost per acquisition while increasing overall lead quality.
- Provide strategies and project manage continuous improvements for SEO on the Application Craft website and other Application Craft web properties.
- Optimize all elements of the self-service sign-up experience from offsite click (ad placement, ad copy, etc.) to onsite experience (landing page, signup process, messaging, etc.)
- Conduct detailed analyses and provide reporting and analysis for your campaigns and initiatives.
- Generate copy/messaging strategy and content to serve both SEO and SEM goals.
- Develop strategies for email, blogging, social media, webinars and other integration between online marketing and social media.
- Continually explore and test new tactics for customer acquisition.
You’re someone who has:
- Tactical online marketing experience (focus on SEM, Display and/or Social Advertising)
- A huge interest in technology and popular technological media outlets (forums, blogs, online magazines etc.)
- Developed a deep spiritual connection with Google Analytics. You live and breathe GA. The only thing better is a home-cooked meal by grandma - just barely.
- High proficiency in Excel (pivot tables, graphs, formulas, etc.)
Above all, you’re someone who:
- Is creative, detail-oriented, organized, and results-driven.
- Has the ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
What we offer:
- A very competitive salary.
- A fun and stimulating work atmosphere.
- The opportunity to play a large role in an exciting, up-and coming start-up company.
- Company dinners
- Cake every Friday. Don’t like cake? We can substitute for bananas instead.
Show us how you stand out from the crowd. How do you fit into Application Craft? We’re no ordinary company and we’re not looking for any ordinary person. We’re looking for a superstar. It could be you!
Email us your CV and cover letter along with a unique marketing idea that would apply to the technology industry or tell us about a creative and successful marketing campaign that you pulled off/were involved in.