If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible via the Service, please notify us in writing, including the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and where it is located on the Service;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit AC to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and, e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law; and
- A statement that the above information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
The above information must be submitted to AC at the following address, marked "Copyright Notice":
Application Craft UK Ltd.
Address: 29 Wood St, Stratford-Upon-Avon CV37 6JG, United Kingdom
Subject: DMCA Notice
Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying AC that your copyrighted material has been infringed. It does not consitute legal advice.