The following guidelines apply to the use of all Application Craft ("AC") Marks licensed pursuant to the Terms:
1. You must use the appropriate legend for the Mark: ® for registered trademarks, TM for unregistered trademarks, and SM for unregistered service marks.
2. You shall not use any AC Mark to disparage AC, its products or services, or in a manner which, in AC reasonable judgment, may diminish or damage its goodwill in the Mark or imply endorsement by AC. You agree to cease all such uses upon written notification by AC. You agree not to take any action which might lead a third party to think AC Mark is owned by you, or which might adversely impact AC reputation. You shall at all times use the AC Marks in a manner consistent with trademark laws.
3. You shall notify AC immediately of any improper, infringing, confusing or unauthorized use of AC Marks of which you become aware.
4. You shall not alter the appearance of any AC Mark or obscure such Mark in any way. Changing the color, font, or proportions of any AC Mark is prohibited.
5. Questions concerning proper use of the AC shall be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.