Educational pricing also available.
AC Enterprise is the same experience as AC Cloud. You can build great mobile and desktop applications in exactly the same way. So, if you want to see how everything works, just sign up for the regular Free Trial or AC Cloud.
Here are the important bits you need to know
- AC Enterprise costs $4,900 per year per server.
- AC Education costs a lot less. Click here for more information.
- All product updates (and we do a lot) are included.
- AC Enterprise includes 10 developer seats.
- Additional 10 developer seat packs available for additional $4,900.
- If you stop paying, you can carry on using it but you don't get any updates.
If you have more questions, please go to the FAQ section below where we have tried to answer everything you may want to know.
Sign Up or Contact us for More Details
If you want to sign up for AC Enterprise, just click here and complete the form. We'll be in contact to help you get it installed.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How is AC Enterprise different from AC Cloud?
- Can I evaluate before buying?
- How does the pricing work?
- What are the system requirements?
- Can I transfer Apps between AC Cloud and Enterprise?
- Is there support available?
- How many developer seats do I need and who needs seats?
- Which payment methods are accepted?
- How is AC Enterprise licensed?
- Do I need an individual license for each server, for example development/testing/production servers?
- If I build applications and want to distribute then to my customers, what then?
- How do I add more seats to my current license?
- Are licenses available for less than 10 seats?
- We are a large company (100+ users). Do you have licensing options for us?
- Does the license include access to the source code?
How is AC Enterprise different from AC Cloud?
It offers almost entirely the same functionality. As of November 2012, we have not yet integrated the AC Mobile Build capabilities but you are able to use PhoneGap:Build or AC Mobile Build within a regular AC Cloud account, so it should not be much of an inconvenience.
Can I evaluate before buying?
The best way to evaluate before buying is to use the AC Cloud Free Trial or sign up for a regular AC Cloud account. If you like what you see there, then you will like AC Enterprise.
How does the pricing work?
This is all explained at the very top of this page.
What are the system requirements?
AC Enterprise can be installed as a Debina/Ubuntu package or as a virtual machine image. The only additional software required is a compatible virtual machine environment. We can provide images for Virtual Box and VM-Ware. We do provide optional support for the installation but this is charged for at our regular support rates.
The following minimal hardware requirements are suggested for production deployments:
- Processor: Two 3.0 GHz CPU cores (or virtual equivalent)
- Memory: 8 GB
- Disk: 75 GB VM root partition
- Storage: High-performance SAN or locally attached storage
Can I transfer Apps between AC Cloud and Enterprise?
Yes, you can. You can Export any App from an AC Cloud account and then import it into the AC Enterprise account.
Is there support available?
For bug related issues there is no additional charge and it is included in your annual license. For installation and general product support you can purchase support at our normal rates. We do not offer 24x7 support, however.
How many developer seats do I need and who needs seats?
Seats must be purchased for each individual in your organization that will have an account with the AC Enterprise system. It doesn't matter whether they are a developer or not, they will still count as a 'Seat'.
The AC Enterprise platform comes includes 10 developer seats. You can purchase additional blocks of 10 seats at the same price as the base AC Enterprise platform.
Which payment methods are accepted?
Invoices are paid by Credit Card or Wire Transfer.
How is AC Enterprise licensed?
AC Enterprise is licensed under a subscription model. Seats are purchased for a one-year period which includes access to all updates and upgrades. Click here to see the Enterprise license agreement.
Do I need an individual license for each server, for example development/testing/production servers?
Yes. you do. If you are interested in more than 5 servers, please contact us.
If I build applications and want to distribute them to my customers, what then?
We are about to release a free, run-time only version of AC Enterprise. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in information about this ahead of our announcement.
How do I add more seats to my current license?
All upgrades are handled in your favor. We charge only for the difference in price between the number of seats you currently have and the number of seats you want to end up with. The cost of the new seats will be prorated for time remaining in your current license period, so your renewal dates for new seats will always coincide with your existing seats. You can initiate an upgrade order by clicking on the Buy More Seats button, or just contact us for assistance.
Are licenses available for less than 10 seats?
No. Licenses must be purchased in 10 seat packs. You can always use AC Cloud for smaller situations.
We are a large company (100+ users). Do you have licensing options for us?
Yes. Contact us to speak to a sales representative about large installations.
Does the license include access to the source code?
No. Licenses cover the use of the software only. Modification and redistribution are not permitted. Access to source code can be provided under a special agreement.